Special Pop-up Submission!
The submission window will close on March 20, 2022.
Due to the amount of submissions we usually get, please consider the importance of a proper query letter. What we read first will most likely be determined by the query letter part of this form. If you are not familiar with a query letter please consider this article by Jane Friedman: “How to Write a Query Letter.” It doesn’t have to be perfect, but remember you’re trying to sell your book.
Please consider the following before you submit:
- We are looking for Crime fiction. That can be contemporary, urban, rural, historical, or even a good mashup with another genre (but primarily crime).
- We will also consider short story collections or novel-in-stories, or even a combination. The package has to be cohesive.
- Word Count. Remember short is the key, but not too short we can publish a paperback companion. 25k – 60k words max, and no less.
- We are not looking for romance, fetish, or pornography.
- We will not consider anything that promotes or condones abuse of women, children, or animals.
- This is a query, submit your pitch and sample, and nothing more.
- All queries will be responded to within 60 days. If your manuscript is picked up elsewhere, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Good luck!