We are pleased to release our second edition of Blight Digest featuring thirteen tales to tantalize and terrorize the senses.
Table of Contents Features:
- Farewell, Again by Matt Andrew
- Burrow by Paul J. Garth
- The Hunger, The Thirst by W.P. Johnson
- How Little Sleeps by Angel Luis Colón
- On Dark Wings by Tony Wilson
- The Door by Joe Powers
- Regular, Normal People by Grant Jerkins
- The Hungry Ones by John Leahy
- Parts by Jacqueline Seewald
- Running on Dead Leaves by John Steele
- Dreaming of Honey by J.M. Perkins
- Cats for Ginger by Mathew Allan Garcia
- Serving Justine by Eddie McNamara
- and a farewell foreword by Bracken MacLeod
Blight Digest is a three season magazine featuring 10 or more stories every 4 months that will feed just about any horror lovers tastes with a twist. The magazine welcomes new and established writers, and readers of all walks of life. The first two editions were edited and crafted by Bracken MacLeod, Jan Kozlowski, Ron Earl Phillips, and Frank Larnerd. Cover art by done by Dyer Wilk.
Be sure to pick up your copy today. And if you haven’t read issue 1, Blight Digest Fall 2014, it’s only 99 cents on the Kindle.
Fear is Spreading